If you are a Kodi user you may have heard of the Dominus build before as it’s very lightweight and doesn’t use much memory like most other Kodi builds can.
We highly recommend pairing up any Kodi build with the Best IPTV Provider around to make sure you are fully unlocking the power of your amazon firestick and having access to thousands of more live TV, sports, and movies.
If you are one to try different builds from time to time or are looking for performance from Kodi build then we highly recommend you carry on reading our article on how to install Dominus Kodi Build On Firestick.
What Is The Dominus Kodi Build
The Dominus Build is a build that’s been designed to work on Kodi with all the third-party add-ons already added and has been created with speed and performance in mind.
The build has been created by CellarDoor TV which if you have been a Kodi user for some time you may have come across some of their older Kodi builds as being some of the best Kodi builds for firestick.
Benefits Of Dominus Kodi Build
- Has many useful add-ons
- Very lightweight build
- Performs great on firesticks with low memory (RAM)
- Can stream all movies, documentaries, news, sports, and more
- Has CellarDoor TV theme and skin
- Dominus works on all devices such as firestick, Android, Apple, Windows, and more
How To Download And Install Dominus Kodi Build On Firestick
You must make sure you have Kodi installed on your firestick already if not you can follow our guide on How To Download Kodi On Firestick using just your firestick remote.
Once you have Kodi installed on your firestick it’s time to download and install the Dominus Kodi Build on your firestick so follow the below steps.
Please note: First you will need to make sure “Enable Unknown Sources” is enabled inside the Kodi settings.
- On Kodi home screen choose Settings
- Now choose System
- Then click on Add-ons
- Now select “Unknown Sources” and click on it to toggle the switch ON
- On the warning popup box choose YES
Ok with this setting enabled you won’t run into any problems when it comes to installing Dominus Kodi build on your firestick.
Install Dominus Kodi
- From the Kodi home screen choose Settings
- Click File Manager
- Choose Add Source
- Click on None
- Enter this URL in the URL field https://cellardoortv.com/repo then click OK
- For the media source enter any name you want such as CDTV then click OK
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen
- Go back into Settings
- Now choose Add-ons
- Choose Install From Zip File
- Choose the name CDTV or whatever name you gave in step 6
- Click on repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip and then click OK
- You will now see a notification saying “CellarDoor TV Repo Add-on installed“
- Now select “Install from repository”
- Choose “CellarDoor TV Repo”
- Click on Program add-ons
- Choose CDTV Wizard
- Click on the Install icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- A pop-up will appear saying other add-ons will be added choose OK
- You will see a popup soon which says CDTV Wizard Add-on installed
- Choose any settings you want and click Continue
- Click on the Ignore button
Ok, great work you are nearly there the next steps will actually install Dominus Kodi build from the CDTV Wizard.
- Go back to the Kodi main home screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Go to Program Add-ons
- Click on the CDTV Wizard Icon
- Choose Builds
- Select ‘DOMINUS Leia – Server 1(vX.0)
- Now click on Install
- A CDTV Wizard pop-up will appear select “Yes, Install”
- Wait until the installation finishes
- After installation, a prompt will appear asking to force close Kodi and choose OK
- Now re-open Kodi on your firestick or whichever device you are using
- You will see a large notification box choose Dismiss
Ok, that’s it you now have the new and lightweight Dominus Kodi build installed on your firestick and you can enjoy all its content and third-party add-ons already installed.
See How To Change Time On A Firestick
Using A VPN With Dominus Kodi Build
We strongly recommend you use a VPN whenever you use Kodi or any free Movie or TV Show apps to hide your IP address from your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
If you watch free movies, tv shows or live streaming your IP address can be seen and your ISP can send letters regarding this so you must always use a VPN.
The VPN below is the best VPN for Kodi and firesticks as it has the best speeds and most VPN servers with the best deals out of all VPN providers. You can click the image below to see more.
For you Kodi lovers we hope our guide on how to install Dominus Kodi Build on a firestick has helped you install this build and allowed you to enjoy one of the newest and coolest Kodi builds around right now.
Be sure to give this article a share to help others install this Kodi Build on their firestick or other devices.