If you have Moviebox installed on a device such as an Android Smartphone, Laptop, or iPhone then this guide will cover how do you stream Moviebox to your TV without the need of installing Moviebox on a Firestick, etc.
If you are after the best app for your Firestick then there’s no doubt you will want to purchase an IPTV service with one of the best IPTV providers around.
What Is Moviebox?
Moviebox works a little like Netflix but is a free app to use which has all the latest Movies and TV shows on for you to stream.
Moviebox is updated quite regularly with new movies and TV shows but this app is not available on Google’s Play Store or Apple’s iOS app store.
You will have to sideload Moviebox onto your Firestick which you can download and install from THIS LINK and send to your firestick.
Devices That Moviebox Works On
- Android Devices
- Windows OS
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Based Smart TVs
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPod
How To Stream And Cast Moviebox To Smart TV
You will need to use a Google Chromecast to be able to cast from your iPhones, Android smartphones, or laptop to the TV.
How To Cast Moviebox To Your TV – Android/iOS Devices
Make sure your Chromecast is connected to a spare HDMI port on your TV and you have a stable internet connection.
Make sure your Chromecast is connected to the same Wifi network as your Moviebox app device is connected to then follow these steps below:
- Turn on the TV with Chromecast connected
- Set up Chromecast using the Google Home App (Android/iOS)
- Open the Moviebox app on your smartphone
- Create a Moviebox free account or Log in with an existing account
- Pick the Movie or TV show you would like to watch
- Once the movie/TV show is playing click the cast icon at the top of the smartphone screen
- Once finished casting to your TV choose “Stop Casting“
See How To Cast IPTV Smarters To A Smart TV Easily
How To Cast Moviebox To Your TV – Windows OS/Macbooks
If you are using a Windows operating system or a Macbook/iMac you will need to make sure both the laptop/PC is on the same wifi network as your Chromecast device.
- Turn on your TV and Chromecast
- Open Google Chrome web browser
- Go to the Moviebox website
- Create a new account or log in to an existing account
- Now click the 3 dotted hamburger menu in the top right-hand corner of the laptop screen
- Choose “Cast” halfway down the list
- Choose “Cast Desktop“
- Select your Chromecast from the list of devices
Once you have completed the above steps your Windows laptop or MacBook will be connected to your Chromecast and casting Moviebox directly to your TV.
This method is the best way for the question we received How do I stream Moviebox to my tv?
This will also work with most devices you may own that run on Android, Windows, and iOS devices.
If this guide has helped you with casting Moviebox, be sure to give it a share.