Redbox is a great streaming app made for firesticks and android devices where you can stream many live TV channels from around the world.
If you are looking for something a lot better than Redbox TV be sure to Check out one of the best IPTV providers with the best IPTV service
This guide will teach you how to download Redbox on firestick so you can enjoy more great content on your Amazon firestick at no cost.
What is Redbox For Firestick?
Redbox is a live Tv streaming app that contains over 15 countries from around the world.
Some of the channels range from Sports, Documentaries, Kids, Music, and more. Redbox also offers live streams in High definition and Standard definition which will work with whatever internet speed you have.
Redbox also works on all Android-based devices such as amazon Firesticks, Amazon Fire TV, Nvidia Sheild, Android Smartphones, and also some Android-based Smart TVs.
How To Download Redbox On Firestick
Unfortunately, Redbox is not natively available for the firestick meaning you won’t find Redbox in the amazon app store.
You will need to manually install the app by sideloading it onto your firestick so first, you will need to enable a setting in your developer options by following the below steps:
- From the firestick home screen choose settings (little settings cog)
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click Developer Options
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources
- Make sure to choose ON
- Click Turn On on the confirmation notification box
Once you have completed the above steps your Amazon firestick will be all primed and ready to download and install Redbox to the device.
The next step is to make sure you have an application called “Downloader” on your firestick if you don’t have this free app yet then follow the below steps:
- From the firestick home screen choose Find
- Now type in the word Downloader and click the orange icon
- Choose Download to start downloading the app
- Click on Open once the app has installed
Now that you have the Downloader app installed and open follow the below to download and install Redbox to your firestick.
- Open the Downloader app
- Type this URL in the URL address bar https://bit.ly/3BjenXu
- Click Go to start the download
- Now choose Install
- Then select Open
That’s it you will now have Redbox downloaded and installed on your firestick or android based device.
See our latest guide on How To install Redbox TV To A Firestick
Features Of Redbox
- Only needs internet access to stream hundreds of IPTV channels
- Choose from many different live TV channels
- Stream live sports from many different countries
- Choose from Standard definition and High definition streams
- Supports external media players such as MX Player and VLC media player
With all the many different free live TV streaming apps available Redbox is up there with being one of the best but this is no substitute for a good IPTV provider such as Strong IPTV which has far higher quality channels in the thousands.