If you need to find the IP address of your IPTV or device we will show you all the methods per different IPTV devices below.
If you scroll to the bottom of this article you will find how you can find your IPTV provider’s IP address should you need it.
Make sure you get the best IPTV subscription only at Strong IPTV.
How To Find The IPTV Address On IPTV Devices
Amazon Firestick Or Fire TVs
- From the Firestick home screen go into Settings
- Now go into My Fire TV
- Then hover over Network and you will see the IP address of your Fire TV or Firestick
Android Smartphone or Android TV Box
- Select apps on your Android device
- Then go into Settings
- Choose Wireless & Networks
- Choose the network you are connected to from the list
- You will now see the IP address and other related network information
Apple iPhone & iPad
- From the home screen go into the Settings
- Then choose Wifi
- Find the network you are connected to and click the circle on the right-hand side of the network
- You will see the IP address of your iPhone under the “forget this network” or on an iPad under the IPV4 label.
- Make sure you install the Google Cast extension on your Chrome browser on a PC, MAC, or Chromebook
- Select the newly install cast icon from your Chrome browsers extension menu
- Select Options
- Choose your Chromecast device
- Click on Edit
- You will now see the IP address located toward the bottom left-hand corner
LG Smart TV
- Press the menu on your LGTV remote control and choose Network
- Choose System Information
- Go into Ethernet/Wifi connection
- Choose Advanced and select the IP address
- You will now see the private IP address of your LG TV from the Wifi router
Vizio Smart TVs
- Press the menu button on your Vizion remote control
- Go into System
- Choose System Information
- Then scroll down to IP address to see your IP address
Samsung Smart TV
- Press the menu button on your Samsung remote
- Go into Network
- Then into Network Settings
- Choose IP settings
Playstation 4 & Playstation 5
- Go into Settings from the Playstations home screen
- Then Network
- Choose View Connection Status then you will see the IP address of your PS4 or PS5
Xbox One & Xbox Series X/S
- Press the Xbox guide button on your Xbox controller
- Go into Settings
- Then into system Settings followed by Network Settings
- Choose Wired Network if prompted
- Go into Configure Network
- You will now see the IP address of your Xbox console
- Click on Apps from the main Android home screen
- Choose Settings
- Then Wireless & Networks
- Choose the wireless network you are connected to
- You will now see the IP address as well as other network information
How To Find External IP Address On For My IPTV Device
If you need to give your IPTV provider your external IP address you can go to this website https://whatismyipaddress.com/ on any of your devices connected to your home network to see your home external IP address.
How To Find My IPTV Providers Server IP Address
If you need to get your IPTV provider’s server IP address for any reason you can take their server domain which they should provide you with and then enter into into the IP field of this website https://www.opentracker.net/.
Also if you have your IPTV provider’s M3U URL or file you can find your IPTV supplier’s IP address by taking the server URL before the /get.php part and entering it in the URL we mentioned in the last paragraph.
We have covered all methods on how to find IPTV IP address no matter which IPTV device you are using and also how to find out your IPTV provider’s server IP address should you need it instead of using their server domain name.