In this guide, we will be teaching you how to get IPTV smarters on Roku TV which is one of the leading IPTV around right now.
This will work for any Roku-based device you may own from Roku Tv to Roku sticks and more.
What Is Roku TV
Roku TV is the Roku platform built into the latest smart TVs which allows you to enjoy the stability and many features which Roku brings.
If you have used Roku before using Roku boxes you will know the great apps you can install and the all-around stability of the operating system as it closely rivals an Apple TV for its solid firmware and build.
Can I Watch IPTV On Roku TV
Unfortunately, Roku TV or the Roku platform does not have any IPTV apps built in by default meaning you will need to sideload any IPTV player applications onto the Roku TV or Roku device.
There used to be an app that was prebuilt in called M3U playlist player but this has since been removed from the Roku app store you can get better IPTV player apps by following the guide below on installing third-party IPTV apps on your Roku TV device.
What Will I Need In Order To Watch IPTV On A Roku TV
You will need just your Roku TV (or Roku device) along with a laptop/PC or even smartphone to be able to send the IPTV smarters app across to your Roku TV.
You can also screen mirror your smartphone, iPad, iPhone, etc to play IPTV on the Roku TV if you do not want to go through the hassle of installing IPTV smarters Pro on your Roku TV but it’s always better to eventually have a standalone IPTV app installed on your Roku TV.
How To Install IPTV Smarters Pro On A Roku TV
We will be running through the 4 small steps below which will allow you to install IPTV Smarters on your Roku TV.
- Enable the developer options on your Roku TV
- Add the official IPTV Smarters channel
- Download the IPTV Smarters app onto your PC, laptop, or smartphone
- Finally installing the IPTV Smarters app onto your Roku Tv or other roku based device
Enabling Developer Options On Your Roku TV
Enabling developer options will allow you to sideload any third-party application onto your Roku TV so you must make sure it is enabled by following the below steps.
- From Roku TV home screen press these buttons in the correct order on your Roku remote control.
- Press Home button 3 times –> Up button 2 times –> Right –> Left –> Right –> Left –> Right
- You will now see the Developer options menu on the screen
- Write down the IP address it shows you in the developer options menu
- Click on Enable Installer and Restart.
- Scroll down the screen and choose I Agree
- Now create an easy password as this will be what you use the laptop/Pc/smartphone later to connect to the Roku TV with the same password
- Now click on Set Password And Reboot
After you have finished the above the Roku TV or Roku device will be all primed and ready for the IPTV smarters app to be installed so time to move across to your PC, Laptop, or Smartphone whichever you choose to use to send the IPTV app to your Roku TV.
Adding The IPTV Smarters App To Your Roku TV
Once you have access to your laptop, PC, or smartphone you will need to open the web browser on the device and follow the below.
- Enter https://channelstore.roku.com/ into your web browser URL field
- Now login with your Roku account username and password
- Click on your profile picture and select My Account
- You will see Add channel with a code so click on this hyperlink
- Enter the word iptvsmarters in the blank field and then click on the purple button named Add Channel
- Once the warning box appears click on OK to accept the warning
- Then once the notice which says Add IPTV Smarters To Your Roku Account pops up click on “Yes, Add Channel”.
Now the next step is to download the actual IPTV Smarters APK which you will need to do below.
Download The IPTV Smarters APK For Roku
- From your web browser click this link https://www.whmcssmarters.com/clients/dl.php?type=d&id=108 which will download the IPTV Smarters APK app
- Save the APK file somewhere on your desktop or devices download folder
Installing The IPTV Smarters APK To Your Roku TV
You will still need to remain using your laptop, PC, or smartphone and proceed with the below.
- Enter the IP address you wrote down before from your Roku TV into your web browser URL field
- Now to log in enter the username Rokudev and then enter the password you made earlier on your Roku TV
- Choose the upload button
- Choose the IPTV Smarters zip folder you downloaded before and click on open
- Now click the purple Install button
- Now wait for the app to be installed on your Roku TV you will see it say Install Success
How to Setup IPTV Smarters On your Roku TV
This is quite straightforward if you have used the IPTV smarters app before on any other device but if not carry on and we will show you how to enter in your IPTV provider’s details in the IPTV smarters app.
- From the Roku TV home screen press right on your remote control
- Now find the IPTV Smarters Pro app you have just added and press ok to launch the app
- Accept any terms and conditions inside the app
- Now enter your username, password, and server URL which your IPTV provider would have supplied you once you signed up for an IPTV subscription
- Then click the Remember me box and then the Login button
After you have followed the above steps you will now be able to browse your IPTV provider’s channels and VOD section and enjoy all IPTV has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does IPTV Smarters Cost Money For Roku TV?
No, you are free to install the IPTV smarters app on your Roku TV and use it.
Can IPTV Smarters Be Added To Roku Boxes And Roku Sticks?
Yes you can follow the same guide here as installing IPTV smarters is the same across all Roku devices.
Do I Need A IPTV Subscription For IPTV Smarters On A Roku TV?
Yes you will need to make sure you first have an IPTV subscription from an IPTV provider to be able to access the IPTV channels and more
We have shown you how to get IPTv smarters on a Roku TV so you don’t have to go out and buy a new IPTV-enabled device. Plus you can also screen mirror (screencast) from any smartphone to your Roku TV.