If you have the app IPTV Extreme already installed on your IPTV device then this article will go over how to use IPTV Extreme so you can master it and have all the knowledge needed to enjoy your IPTV provider’s subscription on the app.
Before we begin if you do not have IPTV Extreme installed already then follow our How To Download And Install IPTV Extreme On A Firestick this same guide will also cover any other Android-based devices such as Android Tv box, Android smartphone, or even android based Smart TVs.
Once you have the IPTV Extreme app downloaded and installed you will want to enter your IPTV provider details in the app.
If you want the best from your IPTV Extreme app then we recommend buying an IPTV subscription with Strong IPTV to get the best quality IPTV streams and channels at your fingertips and enjoy a stress-free IPTV experience.
How To Enter Your IPTV Provider’s Details Inside IPTV Extreme
- Open the app
- Click on the 3 dots menu icon on the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Choose Playlists
- Click on “Add Playlist”
- Now select one of the 3 methods to add your IPTV supplier’s details (We recommend the Xtream Codes Portal way)
- Enter your IPTV providers server URL in and the username and password you get from them
- Click on the playlist and choose activate and click the back button
- Wait for the playlist to now download can take up to 1 minute
- After it says “New playlist saved successfully!” click ok
- Choose the playlist you have just added
- Now the playlist will have loaded so you can pick a country and get watching your IPTV supplier’s channels.
If you do not have a server URL, username, and password from your IPTV provider then you can choose File or link to playlist then enter the M3U link your provider will give you.
Looking for more top-notch guides then check out our IPTV Tutorials page.
How To Save Channels To Their Own Favourite Categories
If you have a set number of channels you frequently watch then it’s best to set them up inside the favorites categories so you do not have to keep going in different categories to find them when you want to access these IPTV streams.
To do this follow the below steps:
- Click on the channel name you wish to save in your favorites category
- Choose the last setting in the list named “Add / Remove Favourite”
- Now check the Favourites category to make sure the channel was added.
It’s as easy as that, a 2 step process to build upon your most watched channels by adding them to the favorites category.
How To Refresh Your IPTV Providers Channel List
Sometimes your IPTV provider may swap out channels or delete or add new channels so it’s good practice every week to refresh the channel list to make sure your channels and categories are fully up to date.
- Click the 3 dotted menu icons in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Choose Refresh
- Wait up to 1 minute for the playlist to refresh
How To Get The EPG (Electronic Program Guide) *TV Guide* Working
You may sometimes notice some channels or maybe all of them are not showing you what is currently live on that channel or you can’t see what is coming on later or the next day for the channel.
To fix this you will need to reload the EPG from time to time if you notice this happening.
- Click the 3 dotted icon menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Choose “Force EPG Download”
- Then when a notice box appears choose YES
- Now wait around 3-5 minutes for the process to complete
- Once completed you will now see a full TV guide for all the IPTV channels you are selecting.
How To Set Up A Parental Control Pin For Any Adult Channels Your Provider Has
This will help block the adult category and channels if your IPTV supplier has them to avoid anyone accidentally accessing them etc.
- From the channel selection screen on the IPTV Extreme app choose the padlock icon at the top of the screen
- Say yes to set up a new pin code
- Enter your pin code on the first line and then confirm this pin code on the second line
- Now click ok and the pin will be saved
- Now click on the Padlock icon again
- Choose select group to lock and enter your pin code again
- Now look for the Adult category or the XXX category and select it to tick it and click OK.
- Now when you go to play an adult channel you will need to enter a parental pin in to unlock the channel
If you want to hide the Adult XXX category completely then click the padlock icon again and select the box called Hide Locked Channels / Groups, enter your pin then follow step 6 above again.
How to Rearrange Categories In The IPTV Extreme App
You may have a certain setup from your IPTV provider which is not ideal as you only watch a certain country and that category just happens to be near the bottom of the list so these steps below will show you how you can have that category first in the category list.
- Click the 3 dotted lined menu icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Choose Group Management
- Now find your category and use the small up arrow or down arrow to place the categories as you need them
- You can also click the eye icon to hide and show categories to neaten them up a bit
- Once finished with your sorting click on the ok button
In this article, we have shown you how to use IPTV Extreme and get the best from this IPTV app so you can change your IPTV subscription just the way you would like it.