iHeart Radio is a great radio-based application for your Amazon firestick which gives you instant access to over 860 live radio streams so you can enjoy your favorite USA radio shows no matter which country you reside in.
iHeart Radio is available for many different platforms from iOS, Androids, Web browsers, and more but in this article, we will be covering how to install iHeart radio on a firestick.
Make sure to match up this great Radio application with the best IPTV service to get the very best from your firestick by matching radio with live TV channels from every country worldwide and Movies too.
What Is iHeart Radio?
A great US-based radio app that gives you access to over 860 live radio station streams from the USA.
iHeart Radio is very similar to an app called TuneIn Radio if you are familiar with that application.
The iHeart Radio app is one of the leading online stream-based radio providers in the US and the service was launched back in 2008.
Features Of iHeart Radio On Firestick<h3>
- You can skip stations unlimited
- Listen to your favorite artists
- Play live concerts or radio stations whenever you want
- Download songs and listen to them offline
iHeart Radio is a free service but they do have a premium package you can choose which unlocks all premium content and stations.
Please note: When it comes to live streaming you are always best to use a VPN that can stop your ISP (Internet Service Provider) from throttling any bandwidth and intentionally slowing your internet down which can cause buffering and freezes on Radio apps, IPTV, Movies apps, etc.
We recommend using this VPN below as they have their own firestick app and are the best fdor speed and have the most VPN servers you can choose from.
How To Install iHeart Radio On Your Firestick
We will be covering all 3 methods you can use in this article from using Amazon’s official app store to sideloading it on the firestick. Or even using your official amazon account to send from your account to the firestick using a web browser or Amazon app.
Download And Install From Amazon App Store
This is the easiest way to download and install iHeart Radio just follow the below steps:
- Go to the firestick home page
- Click on Find
- Choose Search
- Search for “iHeart Radio”
- Click on the iHeart icon
- Choose Get or Download
- Once finished choose Open
How To Install iHeart Radio Using A Web Browser
This method will use your official Amazon account on a web browser such as your laptop/PC or Smartphone/Tablet internet browser.
- Log into your Amazon account on your web browser
- Search in the bar at the top of the screen iHeart Radio
- Now click on the iHeart Radio app icon
- On the right-hand side choose the firestick in the dropdown you want to install the radio application to
- Now click on the yellow button labeled Deliver
Once you have completed the above steps the iHeart Radio app will be automatically installed on your Amazon firestick unless your firestick is turned off.
If your firestick is turned off just turn it back on and make sure it’s connected to your Wifi network and the app will automatically install on the firestick.
How To Sideload iHeart Radio On A Firestick
If you are used to using the Downloader app to sideload third-party apps on your firestick then you can use this method.
Using this method you will need to make sure the “Allow apps from unknown sources” is set to ON so follow the below to do this.
- From the firestick home screen choose settings (little settings cog)
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click Developer Options
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources
- Make sure to choose ON
- Click Turn On on the confirmation notification box
Now once this has been done you will want to make sure you have the Downloader app installed if you do not simply copy the below steps.
- From the firestick home screen choose Find
- Now type in the word Downloader and click the orange icon
- Choose Download to start downloading the app
Ok open the Downloader app and follow the below as this will finally install the iHeart Radio APK.
- Open the Downloader app
- Type in this URL address https://bit.ly/3ztYCMd then click on Go (type the address in carefully so it’s correct)
- The app will start to download
- Now click on Install when you see the install pop-up appear
- After the installation has finished click Done
- Now delete the APK to save space on your firestick
- Click Delete again
That’s it you have now sideloaded the iHeart Radio app with ease and can open it to enjoy all the great benefits it offers.
How To Activate iHeart Radio
You will notice once you first open the app it will ask you to activate it, this is an easy enough step to do.
- Open the iHeart Radio app on your firestick
- Click the Activate with activation code
- Go to https://www.iheart.com/activate/ on your web browser and log in. (If you do not have an account choose “Sign Up” instead)
- After you have logged in you will see an activation code
- Enter this activation code on your amazon firestick for the app to activate with your iHeart account
That’s it the app has been activated and you can browse its massive library of radio stations, podcasts, live concerts, and plenty more.
We highly recommend using this Radio app if you enjoy listening to Radio stations or are not in your local region to get your local radio station but have internet access.
Some other alternatives you can use are Apple Radio, Pandora Music, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio.