The new Crew Kodi addon is a great addition for Kodi giving you the ability to watch some free IPTV content on the Kodi addon
Make sure you pair the Crew Kodi Addon with the Best IPTV as then you will have a solid firestick setup where you can watch every channel across the globe with freeze-free IPTV…
The Crew addon covers Sports, Movies, Kids, and more genres. In this article, you will see how to install crew Kodi addon on your firestick or any other device you are running Kodi on.
A bonus with using the Crew Kodi addon is that it has a very slick user interface that is easy to use and can also be used with Real Debrid.
If you do not know what Real Debrid is check out our article on How To Setup And Install Real Debrid On Kodi Firestick and you will be taught what exactly Real Debrid is and how you can install and set it up on your firestick using Kodi.
How To Install Crew Addon Inside Kodi
With the Crew Addon being a third party addon you must make sure you have the “Enable Unknown Sources” setting enabled inside Kodi to do this follow the below:
- On Kodi home screen choose Settings
- Now choose System
- Then click on Add-ons
- Now select “Unknown Sources” and click on it to toggle the switch ON
- On the warning popup box choose YES
Now with this setting ON you can install Crew Addon to Kodi with any hiccups.
- From the Kodi home screen choose Settings
- Click File Manager
- Choose Add Source
- Click on None
- Enter this URL in the URL field https://team-crew.github.io then click OK
- For the media source enter any name you want such as “Crew Addon” then click OK
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen
- Go back into Settings
- Now choose Add-ons
- Choose Install From Zip File
- Choose the name “Crew Addon” or whatever name you gave in step 6
- Choose the latest zip file (highest number) and then click OK
- You will now see a notification saying “The Crew Add-on installed‘“
- Now select “Install from repository”
- Choose “The Crew”
- Click on Program add-ons
- Choose The Crew
- Click on the Install icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- A pop-up will appear saying other add-ons will be added choose OK
- You will see a popup soon which says The Crew Add-on installed
- Choose any settings you want and click Continue
- Finally, you will see a notification pop up to set up the Youtube wizard you can ignore this and click No
Good news! you now have the Crew Kodi addon installed to Kodi and can enjoy all the great content it has to offer.
Using A VPN With Crew Addon For Kodi
We strongly recommend you use a VPN whenever you use Kodi or any free Movie or TV Show apps to hide your IP address from your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
See How To Watch YouTube Kids On A Roku
If you watch free movies, tv shows or live streaming your IP address can be seen and your ISP can send letters regarding this so you must always use a VPN.
The VPN below is the best VPN for Kodi and firesticks as it has the best speeds and most VPN servers with the best deals out of all VPN providers. You can click the image below to see more.
We have covered a quick article on how to install crew Kodi addon inside Kodi on any device such as a firestick, android, Apple TV, or any other device you are running Kodi on.
If this article has been of help don’t forget to give it a share.