If you have been using Kodi for a while you may have been using different Kodi builds or have your preferred one you use but if this is the first time you have heard Fire TV Guru then this is the best Kodi build for those of you using firesticks and amazon devices. We will be showing you how to install fire tv guru on your firestick.
The advantage to this build is it supports all devices such as android boxes, firesticks, smartphones, laptops, and more and has a nice fluid user interface with a great video add-on selection for movies and great music add-ons as well for Kodi.
If you want to get the best from your firestick we recommend getting our IPTV by clicking here and this will fully unlock the power of your firestick giving you great IPTV and access to thousands of movies and more.
Installing Fire TV On Your Firestick
First, you will need to have Kodi installed on your firestick which is a straightforward procedure if you have never done it before.
You can follow our guide here on how to easily install Kodi using your firestick remote then you will be ready to put on the fire tv guru build to get the best from Kodi.
First, before we get into installing fire tv guru you will want to make sure you have enabled apps from unknown sources.
Enable Unknown Sources Kodi
- Launch Kodi then click on the settings cog icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Now scroll to System Settings and press ok
- Go down to Add-ons then enable unknown sources
Once you have done the above it’s time to add the fire tv guru repository from source.
Please note: We always recommend using a VPN when accessing Kodi or Kodi builds you can choose the best VPN for Kodi here
Adding Fire TV Guru Repository
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and choose settings
- Now select File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- When you see the pop up click on the word None
- Now enter this URL in http://firetvguru.net/fire/
- Now you will need to enter a name so we suggest just calling it Fire TV Guru
- Now click OK
That’s it the fire tv guru repository has been added… Quite straightforward up to now… Yeh
See How To Install SoundCloud Firestick
Install Fire TV Guru Add On Repo
- Now start from the Kodi home screen and choose settings
- Click on Add-ons
- Scroll down and choose Install from zip file
- Now you will see Fire TV Guru simply click on it
- Click repository.firetvguru.zip and the add-on will start installing
- Once installed you will see a pop-up notice say Fire TV Guru add-on repo installed
Install Fire TV Guru Build On Kodi
- After the above, you will still be in the Add-ons menu so choose Install from repository
- Now select the name Fire TV Guru and press ok
- Go into program add-ons
- Then click on Fire TV Wizard
- You will now see the Fire TV Wizard screen so choose the last icon on the right which says Install
- Once the install has finished you will see a popup giving you 2 options to build new or ignore (We recommend choosing build new)
- You will be met with a new screen make sure to choose the builds option
- Now you will see the latest Kodi releases, simply pick your version of Kodi and click on Fire TV Build
- Select which server to download the build from this is in case one server doesn’t work just choose another
- Once the Fire TV Guru addon has been installed it will ask you to press ok to force close Kodi
- Now open Kodi again and you will be met with a whole different look as now the Fire TV Guru build will be running on your Kodi
That’s it you now have one of the best Kodi builds running on your firestick with ease and can enjoy all the entertainment features this Kodi build has built-in.
If you enjoyed this guide don’t forget to give it a share