You may have heard of IcDrama before or used their website well they have come to Kodi now in the form of a Kodi addon and we will be showing you how to install IcDrama addon on Kodi easily so you can enjoy all its content and more.
Please note: When using anything Kodi-related you will need to use a VPN to protect your IP address and Privacy and have everything work correctly.
We strongly advise you to use the VPN below as this is the best VPN for Kodi and will make sure you stay secure and that everything works as it should.
This guide will also work with all devices that you may have Kodi installed on such as:
- Amazon Firestick
- Fire TV
- Fire TV Cube
- Nvidia Sheild
- Apple iOS
- and many more devices.
Make sure to follow this guide well and you will have no issues when installing IcDrama on Kodi.
Notice: Make sure to get the best our of Kodi and your Kodi enabled device by buying the best IPTV provider with the most channels in HD and the biggest movie and tv show library. You can check our IPTV prices here
What Exactly Is IcDrama
IcDrama used to be a large website that was dedicated to Asia country-based content so has a lot of Anime, Manga, Movies, TV Shows, and other great entertainment content from countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, and other Asia countries.
But the website shut down a while back but had a lot of fans and they decided to bring out a Kodi addon to carry on with the great service they were providing.
IcDrama works by scouring the web and scraping links from sources into the addon which for the users such as us it has a great interface and is easy to use while providing us with high-quality streams and more.
See The 10 Best Anime Apps For Firestick
Installing IcDrama Addon On Kodi
The good thing about installing this addon is it won’t take you long maybe 5 minutes tops to download and install and you can get watching Asian content quite fast.
Now first you must enable apps from unknown sources on Kodi so follow the steps below:
- From the Kodi home screen click on the settings cog icon
- Enter the icon called System
- Now scroll down to Add-ons then across to Unknow Sources and click it to Enable
- Choose Yes on the Warning notification pop up
If you do not see the Unknown Sources setting make sure you set the bottom cog in the menu to Advanced or Expert instead of Basic.
Now your Kodi is fully ready for the installation of the IcDrama addon so let’s begin:
- On Kodi’s home screen choose the Settings Cog
- Now enter File Manager
- Then click on Add Source on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on None
- Eneter this URL in the URL bar https://aznhusband.github.io/repo/
- Make sure you entered the address above correctly and click OK
- For the name you can name it IcDrama
- Now click OK
Once you have followed the above steps you will now see the name IcDrama listed on both sides of the screen this is fine now it’s time to grab the add-on from the Repository we just added follow the steps below.
- From Kodi’s home screen go down to Add-ons and press ok
- Now select the box icon (package installer) in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Now choose “Install from zip folder”
- A new window will pop up choose icdrama
- Then choose the repository that looks like this repository.aznhusband-Kodi-repo-x.x.x.zip and press ok
- Wait for a Kodi notification to say aznhusband-Kodi-repo has installed
- Now select Install from Repository
- Click on the repo called azhusband-Kodi-repo
- Now select Video Add-ons
- Look for IcDrama and click on it
- Choose Install in the bottom right-hand corner
- You will see a list of add-ons that will be installed with IcDrama just click OK
- Now you will see a notification say IcDrama has been installed
See our IPTV VS Sasta TV comparison.
After the above has been followed correctly you can now go back to the Kodi main screen and you will find IcDrama in the Addons and under Video addons.
IcDrama also has a nice search feature where you can type in what you want and it will find the Asian-based movie for you and also has great trending Asia movies and movies from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and many more Asian countries.
How To Update IcDrama Addon Kodi
As always you will want to always make sure you update your Kodi addon as this is important to make sure the addon works the best it can and gives you the least issues.
We recommend checking once a month for any new updates to the IcDrama Kodi addon to keep it up to date and with the latest security patches which the IcDrama developers have released for the addon.
To update IcDrama follow the below:
- Go to Kodi Main screen
- Now Open Addons
- Click the box in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Go into My addons
- Select Video Addons
- Then select IcDrama
- At the bottom choose Update
- You will see a new window appear with all the versions of IcDrama
- Choose the latest version of the Kodi Addon and click ok
- Now wait a little while for IcDrama to download and install itself into your Kodi
You will now have the latest version of the IcDrama addon installed on your Kodi so you do not need to worry about any bugs and security threats being on the latest version of this Kodi addon.
IcDrama Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Version Of IcDrama Is Installed On My Kodi
To see what version of IcDrama is on Kodi simply go to Addons then My Addons then Video addons and finally IcDrama and check the version number.
Is A VPN Needed With IcDrama
A VPN is strongly advised otherwise you will leak your IP address and privacy when using any Kodi addons so it’s best to use this VPN here and you won’t have any issues when playing streams or security issues.
IcDrama Is Not Working For Me
Most of the time if IcDrama is failing to work for you then you must update the Kodi addon and make sure you are fully updated and on the latest version of the plugin.
Now you have been shown how to install IcDrama addon to Kodi with ease and can access a wealth of Asian-based movies and content from Anime, Manga, TV Shows, Movies, and much more.
If this guide has helped you don’t forget to give it a share.