You may have a now tv box lying around or use it to watch premium tv on well today is your lucky day as we have put together a guide on how to unleash the power of the box and install IPTV on the now tv box.
We would certainly recommend an amazon firestick or an android tv box over the now tv for watching IPTV as they are more easier and slick to use especially using the smart IPTV app which you can see how to install by clicking here but if you do not have one then nothing wrong with using the now tv box.
The Steps To Install IPTV On Now TV Box
Ok so you will need to fire up your now tv box and then
- Launch the Now TV app store
- Now search for Kodi Media Player using the search bar
- You may see many different Kodi related apps so be sure to click on the advanced section and choose the official Kodi app (you should know that famous blue symbol by now)
- Now click on the install button and this will start to download and install Kodi on your now tv box
- Once installed you can open the app up then once inside Kodi go to Add-ons, My addons and lastly PVR Clients.
- Now you will see many PVR clients which you can install so be sure to choose the one that says PVR Simple Client only and you may need to choose to install it if it asks.
- Once the process has finished and you see PVR Simple client installed you will need to right-click on it and choose information
- Now click on configure and its time to add the M3U URL in so make sure you have this from your IPTV provider if not ask them for it.
- Launch the general menu option to get M3U playlist and you will now be able to click in the URL part and add the M3U playlist link into the box and once done press ok on the remote and this will save the changes.
- Once you have done the above you will see a confirmation pop up to say the channel list has been loaded on your main home screen this could take around 2 minutes so allow it some time.
- Now, that’s it all complete you will now be able to watch IPTV on the now tv box using the Kodi app you have just installed once you re-enter Kodi.
We hope you enjoyed the guide on how to install IPTV on your now tv box and this has opened the box up a little more to being a media player just how you want it and not so closed.
We also advise using a good IPTV provider such as ourselves to enjoy the best IPTV and more you can see our IPTV subscription prices here and be sure to check out some of our other great guides on our blogs on how to install IPTV on many other devices.