Kuro Anime APK is a great app designed for android based devices such as firesticks and Fire TVs where you can watch your favorite Anime series and movies on.
This article will cover how you can install Kuro Anime APK on your firestick.
Be sure to pair this app with one of the best IPTV providers around Strong IPTV and you will now unlock the full potential of your firestick as a home entertainment device.
Benefits Of Using Kuro Anime Apk App On Your Firestick
One of the benefits our team noticed while testing the Kuro Anime app was that as soon as you enter the app you can see everything in a nicely set out fashion like the home screen layout of Netflix.
So you are straight away able to see categories such as Popular, Recently Updated very easily and can scroll across each of these categories rows by row.
Features Of Kuro Anime
- The app is free to use
- Hosts thousands of free Anime series and movies
- Can use VPNs with the app
- Fully optimized to work on all android devices
- Can easily configure many settings
- Has a favorites manager
- Compatible with the Amazon Firestick and the Fire TV
How To Download And Install Kuro Anime On A Firestick
Kuro Anime APK can be installed across many different streaming devices but in this guide, we are covering android based devices.
See our latest guide on Kissanimefree
This includes Firestick 4K, Firestick /Lite, Firestick 4K Max, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, Android box, Android Smartphones, Android Tablets, Android-based Smart TVs, and Android Tablets.
Before you begin to download and install the Kuro Anime app you will need to enable a setting inside your firesticks developer options setting.
- From the firestick home screen choose settings (little settings cog)
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click Developer Options
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources
- Make sure to choose ON
- Click Turn On on the confirmation notification box
Once the above has been completed you can now go ahead and install any third-party non-native to Amazon app. This includes all Android apps from the Google Play Store and also any android game.
But hey, don’t get carried away let’s get back to the firestick and move on with the next steps which will download the downloader app so you can easily install the Kuro Anime app.
- From the firestick home screen choose Find
- Now type in the word Downloader and click the orange icon
- Choose Download to start downloading the app
Ok, you doing great that’s the hardest part over with, now comes the easy parts of installing this amazing APK.
- Open the Downloader app
- Type in this URL address https://bit.ly/3o5oYQ4 then click on Go
- The app will start downloading and bring a pop-up box up once downloaded
- Now click on Install when you see the install pop-up appear
- After the installation has finished click Done
- Now delete the APK to save space on your firestick
- Click Delete again
You now have the Kumo Anime APK installed on your firestick so you can enjoy the great content it has on the app.
How To Use The Kuro Anime App On Firestick
Luckily using the app is very intuitive and is not far off from being a Netflix-based user interface so you should feel right at home if you have used Netflix before on your firestick or Android-based device.
You can scroll through thousands of the best anime tv series or anime movies and even filter down to the most popular and watched Anime content making life easier for yourself when navigating around the Kuro Anime app.
If you are into your Anime and want more awesome Anime apps then check out our article on The Best Anime Apps For Your Firestick
That’s it, you have now learned how to download and install the Kuro apk right on your amazon firestick or Fire TV.
If this guide has helped in any way be sure to give it a quick share.