In this article, we will be showing you how you can install the live net tv app on your firestick, fire TV, and fire TV cube, as this will work for any Amazon-based device.
We recommend getting an IPTV subscription from one of the best IPTV providers such as Strong IPTV as your primary streaming app then use this free streaming app as a backup as paid IPTV is always better than any free streaming service.
What Is The Live TV Net App?
Live TV Net is an app made for all android based devices such as the firestick. It allows you to watch live TV from many different countries such as the United States, Canada, Spain, India, and many other countries.
The Live TV Net APK can work on any android based device such as the Nvidia Shield, Smart TVs, PC (using an android emulator), and many more android based devices. Also it has a live net tv firestick apk.
Using this app you will be able to cut down on your expensive satellite or cable bills and enjoy many different TV channels from many different categories from Sports, News, Entertainment, Movies, and TV Shows.
How To Install The Live Net TV App On A Firestick
Before you go ahead and install the Live TV Net app you will need to first change some settings on your firestick so you can download and install third-party apps on it.
You will need to enable “Allow apps from unknown sources” to be installed on your firestick, so to do this follow the below steps:
- From the firestick home screen choose settings (little settings cog)
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click Developer Options
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources
- Make sure to choose ON
- Click Turn On on the confirmation notification box
Now once you have completed the above steps you will just need to do one more pre-requisite to prime up your firestick and this is to download an app called “Downloader” if you do not already have this app on your firestick or android device.
- From the firestick home screen choose Find
- Now type in the word Downloader and click the orange icon
- Choose Download to start downloading the app
Now that you have finished getting everything ready to download and install the live net tv for firestick you will need to open the app downloader you have just installed then proceed with the following steps.
- Open the Downloader app
- Type in this URL address https://livenettv.bz then click on Go (Make sure to carefully type the address in the URL field)
- Now scroll down the page and choose the button which is labeled Download for Amazon Fire TV
- The app will start downloading on your firestick so wait until it has downloaded
- Now click on Install
- After the installation has finished click Done
- Now delete the APK to save space on your firestick
- Click Delete again
Ok, good work you now have the live net tv installed on your firestick so you can enjoy all the great content it has to offer.
How To Use The Live Net TV App
Once you have the app installed simply go into your apps on the firestick then choose the app icon and click on it to open the app.
- Once the app has launched click on Continue
- The app will bring a prompt up to “Allow Live NetTV to access this device’s location” choose Allow
- Now select any channel and your firestick will start streaming that channel
See our 2023 comparison on Net IPTV Vs Smart IPTV
How To Use Live TV Net APK Safely
When you use any type of free streaming app whether that’s an IPTV type app or a free movies app you will need to use a VPN that will secure your IP address from any unwanted attention from third parties.
It’s vital to do this as nowadays with all the free movie and TV apps there is a crackdown on these types of applications and your IP can be reported which can cause your internet provider to warn you and then terminate your contract with them.
We recommend this VPN below as it’s the best VPN for firesticks and has the best servers and security. You can click the button below and save 82% OFF this VPN.
Is The Live NET TV App Safe To Use?
Yes LiveNet TV is completely safe to use as it is a streaming app that offers a huge library of free content and channels.
We recommend using a VPN as this will give you the security you need while also helping you beat any geo-blocked channels inside the app.
LiveNet TV Features
We have used the app and liked it so we will list some of the main features we think this app excels in:
- Has many different categories such as entertainment, movie, documentary, music, news, sports, food, and kids channels.
- Can choose a range of different countries to suit your needs.
- Has many different languages such as English, French, German, and Hindi.
- You can watch 24/7 TV shows and movies using the live tv net app.
- You can add your favorite channels to a favorite category so you can easily find them when needed.
- You have a choice from many different stream links per channel so if one link doesn’t work you can choose another working URL link.
STRONG IPTV TIP: Prior to venturing down this path, it’s important to understand that these third-party applications haven’t been vetted by a trusted source.
This is why we suggest always using a VPN which will encrypt your connection to the Internet when using these various streaming APKs and add-ons.
What To Do If The Live NetTV App Is Not Working
There are normally 2 things to try if you find the app has stopped working.
1. Clear The Firesticks Cache
After a while of using your firestick, it can become rather slow and lagging and sometimes cause errors across many different applications, so from time to time you will need to clear the cache.
- Go to the firestick home screen
- Click Settings
- Choose Applications
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Choose the Live Net TV App icon
- Click on “Force Stop”
- Now select Clear Cache
This will now clear the cache for the app you are having issues with as sometimes the cache can build up for that specific app.
The best way to clear cache and close all apps in one go is to use the task killer application on your firestick. You can see our guide on How To Install Task Killer On A Firestick to be able to quickly clear the cache and close apps too.
2. Make Sure You Are Using The Latest Version Of The Live NetTV APK App
If you have cleared the cache but still having some issues with the app then make sure you are using the latest live nettvAPK version of the application.
To upgrade LiveNet Tv you will need to go inside the app then click on the settings and go to update.
Now update to the latest version if there is an update currently available.
You can also just delete the app and then redownload the new LiveNet TV app from the website we mentioned in the installation steps above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Live Net TV App Free?
Yes, the live net tv app is free to use and watch any channel without any restrictions.
Are there Adverts Inside The Live TV Net?
You may find that some links you choose will have adverts on them but you can simply use an ad blocker to stop the ads from showing.
What Is The Quality Of The Streams?
Many are standard definition but there will be some HD channels you can stream too inside the application.
Does Live Net TV Work In Any Country?
Yes, it will work no matter what country you reside in but if you have any issues with channels make sure to use a VPN to resolve the issues.
Live Net TV is one of the leading free streaming apps you can use alongside a quality IPTV provider such as Strong IPTV or any other paid IPTV provider.
You not only get a large number of channels to choose from but also some Movies and TV shows too.
If this guide has helped you be sure to give it a quick share.