When it comes to using a VPN on your firestick then we must admit that PureVPN is one of the best VPN for your firestick or android based device.
Make sure to get the Best IPTV Provider to team up with PureVPN as this will give you a buffering-free experience and more when it comes to getting the most out of your VPN services.
In this guide, you will be shown how to install PureVPN on a firestick but first, you must grab a PureVPN subscription by clicking the image below and receiving massive discounts on their prices.
What Makes PureVPN The Best Firestick VPN?
PureVPN is the best VPN for firestick because they have their own app made for the firestick and are blazing fast with many different VPN servers to choose from.
PureVPN is one of the long-standing VPN providers that has been around since 2006. They now have over 6,500 server locations in as many as 140+ different locations spanning across the whole globe.
The price is PureVPN is also some of the cheapest around for such a high-quality VPN. You will see the prices can range anywhere from between
$2.04 – $10.95 depending on what subscription package you choose from them.
Features Of PureVPN
- Military-grade encryption at 256-bit to keep your data safe
- Port forwarding to provide an extra level of security if needed
- DDoS Protection to stop the most complex of DDoS attacks
- VPN Kill Switch to make sure your IP does not leak if the VPN connection drops out
- Secure Wi-Fi which turns itself on if you connect to an unsecured or public-based Wi-Fi network
- Dedicated IP address so you can have a static IP for any business-related usage of the VPN
- Built-in firewall to protect you from hackers
- Supports split-tunneling to help allow or block a single program or more
- Allows you to download, stream, and browse conetent with ISP bandwidth throttles and without limits
How To Install PureVPN On Firestick
It is actually quite straightforward to do due to PureVPN being an official app inside the Amazon app store meaning you do not need to sideload the application on the firestick.
- Go to the main amazon home screen and choose “Find”
- Now select Search
- Type in the name “PureVPN”
- Once you see the PureVPN icon select it
- Now choose “Get” or “Download” and the app will start downloading
- Once finished click on the Open button
Once you have PureVPN open you will need to make sure you have a VPN subscription from them which you can click the image below to choose many subscription levels with heavy discounts.
How To Set Up PureVPN On Firestick
Once you have set up an account with pureVPN you will need to open the app on your firestick and follow the below.
- Launch the PureVPN app on your firestick
- Enter your username and password in
- Click the Login button
- Select any country you want from the VPN country list
- Click the connect button and you will now be connected to PureVPN
Now you will be able to browse and watch content with full data protection and no ISP snooping and this also works great for all IPTV providers as it stops your ISP from bandwidth throttling your internet when you use a VPN such as PureVPN.
How To Use PureVPN On Amazon Firestick
This will be a more in-depth section on how to use pureVPN on a firestick so you can watch your favorite apps without any issues using this VPN.
- Launch PureVPN app
- Choose a country from the country list
- PureVPN will auto-connect to a VPN in that country and assign you a new IP address
Also, another way to use pureVPN on the firestick is to open the app then choose a popular app and PureVPN will secure your internet and connect to that popular app so you can enjoy the likes of say Netflix USA if you are based in the UK and vice a versa.
How To Change Protocols In PureVPN
When it comes to protocols all work well but some will work a bit better than others and some protocols may be better used for live streaming over just browsing the web.
Wireguard is quite a new protocol that people seem to enjoy using when it comes to VPNs due to its speed increase over most other VPN protocols.
Here is a list below of PureVPN’s different protocols.
- OpenVPN TCP
- OpenVPN UDP
Below we give you the steps on how to change the PureVPN protocols.
- Launch the PureVPN App on your firestick
- Choose the Settings icon
- Select Protocol option
- Choose from either TCP or UDP on a firestick
- Now go back and select any VPN server from the country lists
PureVPN is one of the leading VPN providers for firesticks and any amazon device and is highly recommended when using IPTV, Movie apps, or even just Netflix to stop your ISP from snooping in on what you’re doing on the firestick.
Also, it’s vital to use one nowadays to stop your Internet Provider from slowing down your bandwidth in high peak times such as Weekends or evenings which will give you buffering issues when watching movies or IPTV.