In this article, we cover how you can install STB emulator on a Smart TV whether that is a Samsung or LG Android-based Smart TV.
Make sure you pair your STBemu app with the best IPTV provider and enjoy the thousands of IPTV streams and movies with this amazing IPTV service.
How To Install STB Emulator On Your Smart TV
This method will work whether you are using either a Samsung TV or an LG TV and some other models as long as your Smart TV is running Android.
Installing STBemu On LG TV
You will need to make sure your LG TV is powered on then follow the below steps:
- Go to the app store on your LG smart TV
- Search for the app “STB Emu“
- Download and install STB emulator
- Once open write down the MAC Address it will look like this 00:1A:79:???
- Give this MAC address to your IPTV provider
- In the STBemu app portal settings put in your IPTV provider portal URL
- Now reload the portal and you will see your IPTV supplier’s channels
STRONG IPTV TIP: Prior to venturing down this path, it’s important to understand that these third-party applications haven’t been vetted by a trusted source.
This is why we suggest always using a VPN which will encrypt your connection to the Internet when using these various streaming APKs and add-ons.
Installing STBemu On A Samsung Smart TV
The steps are very similar to how to install STB emulator on an LG-based smart TV. For Samsung TVs just follow the below:
- Head into the Google Play Store
- Search for “STBemu“
- Download and install the STB Emulator app
- Provide your IPTV provider with your MAC address from inside the app
- Enter your provider portal URL in the portal settings of the application
- Now restart the portal to see your IPTV supplier’s channels
How To Download And Install STB Emulator On Non-LG/Samsung Smart TVs
If you happen to own any other brand that is not a Samsung or LG Smart Tv and you don’t have the Google Play Store natively on your Smart TV then you will want to sideload the STB Emulator APK on your TV.
See our article on Strikeout CC
Downloading STBemu To Smart TV
First, you will want to download stbemu to your Smart TV:
- Go to the web browser on your Smart TV
- Type in this web address “https://tinyurl.com/stbiptvapp“
- This will download the STB emulator pro APK
See How To Install Peacock TV com Vizio Smart TV
Installing STB Emulator On A Non-Samsung or LG TV
Once you have downloaded the APK file on your Smart TV you will need to follow the below:
- Choose to open the STB emulator application
- Write down the MAC address and provide it to your IPTV provider
- Now in the apps portal settings add in your IPTV suppliers Portal URL
- Now reboot the portal and you will now see all the channels
Why Use STB Emulator On Your Smart TV
STBemu is without a doubt one of the best MAG box emulators around which will give you a whole mag box feel when you are browsing IPTV channels.
This has one of the best user interfaces for Smart TVs with it using the Stalker pro middleware platform so will be very smooth to use.
There is another app named SmartSTB which is equally as good to use on Smart TVs as well which you can follow our guide below on how to add this to your Smart TV.
We highly recommend you try out STB emulator on your Smart TV as this will give you a good viewing experience when it comes to IPTV and has many functions built in the app the same as a MAG device would.
Make sure to give this guide a share if it has helped you.