TVTap is a great little firestick pp where you can catch all live TV and Live sports for free as well as Movies, TV Shows, and more.
If you want the best in Live Sports and TV channels covering all sporting events and channels from across the world, make sure you sign up to the best IPTV provider Strong IPTV to get the best out of your firestick.
In this article, we will be teaching you how to install TVTap on a firestick. This article will also work with any Amazon-based device such as firestick 4K Max, firestick 4K, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and the Fire HD Tablet.
What Is TVTap For Firestick
TVTap is a free live TV app that works on all android based devices and firestick. It shows live TV, Movies, TV Shows, and Sports.
Inside the TVTap apk, you will find 9 different TV categories you can choose from and genres that can cover the whole family’s interests when it comes to Live TV.
The TVTap app is a great all-around entertainment app and will most likely have everything you need when it comes to live TV and streaming.
Features Of TVTap
- TVTap is free to use and watch
- Has a great UI (user interface)
- Very easy to navigate around the app
- Can bookmark your favorite channels for easy access
- Able to watch free live streams on your firestick or other devices
- Good quality streams from 720p to 1080p
How To Download And Install TVTap On A Firestick
Due to TVTap being a third-party APK you must sideload it on your firestick due to it not being natively available from the Amazon app store.
But before you begin it’s important to change a setting inside your firestick setting so you can add third-party apps to the firestick without running into any issues.
- From the firestick home screen choose settings (little settings cog)
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click Developer Options
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources
- Make sure to choose ON
- Click Turn On on the confirmation notification box
Great! Now it’s time to download an application from the Amazon app store named “Downloader” as this will help you download and install TVTap to your firestick.
- From the firestick home screen choose Find
- Now type in the word Downloader and click the orange icon
- Choose Download to start downloading the app
Ok, now the firestick is all primed up and ready for the TVTap APK so make sure to go in your Apps on the firestick and open it for the next steps below.
- Open the Downloader app
- Type in this URL address http://tvtap.bz/download.php then click on Go
- The app will start downloading on your firestick so wait until it has downloaded
- Now click on Install
- After the installation has finished click Done
- Now delete the APK to save space on your firestick
- Click Delete again
Great work you have now installed TVTap on your firestick or android box, if using a firestick we will teach you how to use TVTap below.
How To Use TVTap On A Firestick
Once you have the app installed on your firestick simply head into “Apps” and then open the TVTap icon.
- Inside TVTap choose My Apps & Channels
- Now click the 3 horizontal line menu to expand the categories
- Choose a category that interests you
- Once you find a channel simply press ok to play the stream
When you first open the TVTap apk you can also just run a search for whatever channel you are after which can make it both easier and faster for you to access your favorite channel.
How To Change To An External Player On TVTap
Sometimes you may decide you want to use an external video player such as MX Player or VLC media player so we will tell you how you can achieve this inside the TVTap app.
- Make sure you have MX Player or VLC Media player installed to the firestick (Simply search and download then install the player)
- Now go into the TVTap app
- Choose Settings
- Click on the 3 horizontal line menu button
- Click on “Select Player”
- Choose either MX Player, VLC media player, or whatever external player you have installed on your firestick
That’s it you have now set the TVTap apk to work with an external player for when you open and play a stream.
Use A VPN With TVTap
If you are not already aware when it comes to anything free and streaming online it’s always best to use a VPN as this will protect both your identity and data when watching any free streams.
Sometimes your ISP (internet service provider) or other third parties snoop in your data packets or get complaints against your IP when streaming free copyrighted streams or Movies.
Using a VPN stops this from happening and keeps your IP and data totally private away from prying eyes so it’s very important you use a VPN with TVTap.
We recommend this VPN below as it’s the best VPN to use on a firestick due to it having a native firestick app you can download from the app store and the quick speed of the VPN and low costs.
TVTap is an app worth putting on your firestick to get free TV channels and more. It doesn’t beat having real paid for IPTV from an IPTV provider such as ourselves but it can be a good addition to your firestick.