If you have ever spent some time in the United Kingdom or live there you will notice that one of the best channels across the UK is iTV.
Another great addition to iTV is IPTV which gives you access to far more channels and covers all channel categories. You can click this link https://iwsssgyepq.onrocket.site/ to purchase the best IPTV around.
iTV is one of the most watched TV channels due to it being free and available on both terrestrial and digital TV.
The iTV channel is on all the major cable and satellite providers within the UK too and has many different channels under the 1 iTV umbrella such as ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, and many more.
What Is ITV Hub
ITV Hub is a digital online service by the iTV network in the UK which provides some of the United Kingdoms best TV soaps, Documentaries, Concerts, and Live Sports.
We answer the popular question of Is ITV Hub Free.
But not only does iTV Hub provide live TV it also is a catch-up service allowing you to catch up on any TV you missed going back many weeks so has what you call an on-demand function built into it.
ITV Hub will also work across many devices such as firesticks, androids, smartphones, Roku, windows, iMacs, and nearly all devices you may own.
How To Download And Install ITV Hub On A Firestick
For this, you will be using an app called Downloader which allows you to install all third-party apps on your firestick.
But before you download the downloader app you need to just check a setting is enabled inside the developer settings on your firestick. To do this follow the below steps:
- From the firestick home screen choose settings (little settings cog)
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click Developer Options
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources
- Make sure to choose ON
- Click Turn On on the confirmation notification box
Now you will want to download the downloader app so carry on with the following steps.
- From the firestick home screen choose Find
- Now type in the word Downloader and click the orange icon
- Choose Download to start downloading the app
Ok, you are on a roll as that is most of the work over with, the last steps are just to download and install the ITV Hub APK on your firestick, fire tv, or android based device.
- Open the Downloader app
- Type in this URL address https://bit.ly/3APuWvQ then click on Go
- The app will start downloading and bring a pop-up box up once downloaded
- Now click on Install when you see the install pop-up appear
- After the installation has finished click Done
- Now delete the APK to save space on your firestick
- Click Delete again
Now you have installed iTV hub on your firestick you will need to scroll a little below to see how to use and activate iTV Hub on your firestick.
Alternative Way To Download And Install iTV Hub On Your Firestick
This is a good method if you want to be able to quickly access the iTV Hub without the need to install the APK on your firestick.
Using Amazons Silk Browser To Watch iTV Hub
Sometimes Amazon’s own silk browser is not installed by default on your firestick so if you can’t see the app then follow the below to install the Amazon Silk browser.
- Go to your firestick home screen
- Click the Find tab
- Choose search
- Type in Internet Browser
- Click on the icon called Amazon Silk Browser or Internet
- Now click on download
- Wait until the web browser has downloaded
- Click on Open
- Accept the terms and conditions
Now you will have the Amazon silk browser installed on your device so you can go ahead and open it.
- Open the Amazon Silk Browser
- Click inside the URL bar
- Type in itv.com/TV then click on Go
- You will now see the iTV home page
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make a free iTV account
- Type in the activation code from your iTV hub account and click continue
- The app will open allowing you to choose whatever iTV content you are looking to watch
How To Stream And Watch iTV Hub Outside The UK
If you live outside the UK or are currently on vacation and not in the UK then you will have a slight problem with the app not working for you using an IP address that is not in the United Kingdom.
But do not panic there is an easy fix and it’s to use a VPN and select a VPN server that is based in the UK this will unlock the ITV hub app so you can carry on watching everything without any issues.
We strongly suggest you use this VPN below as it’s the best VPN for iTV hub and firesticks in general and has the best speeds and most server locations around the world.
Click the image above and save 82% OFF NOW and easily add the VPN app to your firestick, fire TV, or android based device.
iTV Hub is one of the best apps that you should keep in your arsenal or swiss army knife of cool firestick apps. If you are from the UK you will know how important it can be for all British people.
How else can you catch the latest corri or love island when you are away from home.
If this article has helped you be sure to give it a share so others can install and stream ITV Hub on their firesticks.