If you have Kodi and are looking for a third-party Kodi addon for Arabic TV then we have the perfect guide on how to install Kodi Arabic repo so you can enjoy Arabic TV.
We suggest you get the best iptv provider service which includes thousands of Arabic live streams and content as it’s much better than any Kodi plugin and everything works like it should and many HD channels too.
First, you will need to download and install the latest Kodi build for your IPTV device or laptop. You can download the latest Kodi build for your device here https://kodi.tv/download/
Once you have Kodi it’s time to download the Arab repo.
Warning: When using any type of third-party Kodi plugin you will want to stay protected so your IP address doesn’t leak and get in the wrong hands. We suggest using the VPN below and save a massive 82% off. It’s one of the best VPNs for Kodi and works on any device.
How To Download And Install The Kodi Arabic Repo
The first thing you should do with your new Kodi is to make sure the enable apps from unknown sources is enabled, to do this follow the below steps:
- Inside Kodi on the home screen choose the Settings icon
- Now select System Settings/System from the icon list
- Choose Add-ons
- Click on Unknown Sources to toggle it to ON
- On the confirmation box pop up choose Yes
Once the above has been completed you will be able to download and install any third-party Kodi add-on you want without running into any issues.
See How To Get The Best IPTV Arabic Channels On Your Device.
The next step you will need to do is download the actual Arabic Kodi Repo and install as a zip folder inside Kodi to do this follow the below steps:
- From the Kodi home screen choose Settings (small cog icon)
- Click into File Manager
- Choose Add Source then click on <None>
- Enter this URL in https://tinyurl.com/arabickodirepo
- Now click OK
- Enter any name you want such as Arabic Repo then click OK
- Head back to the Kodi home page
- Click on Add-ons
- Select the package icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Choose Install from zip folder
- Go to the Arabic Kodi Repo or whatever you named it in the previous steps
- Now Kodi will install the Repo so wait until you see a notification pop up
- Now choose Install from repository
- Click on the repo you have just downloaded
- Now go to Video add-ons and choose Arabic Kodi Repo
- Choose the Install icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Wait until you see add-on installed
That’s it you have now installed the Arabic add-on for Kodi so you can enjoy all the content it comes with but remember you must use a VPN to protect your IP address and identity.
See How To Install Dominus Kodi Build Firestick
There you have it, how to install the Kodi Arabic repo and add-on. We highly suggest you use IPTV for Arabic live tv and movies as it’s much better than using Kodi for any live streaming.