In this article, we will be comparing both the heavyweight IPTV apps Net IPTV VS Smart IPTV so you can see which one you prefer to use to give you a better IPTV experience.
Both are apps that you can enjoy your favorite IPTV provider’s service and can be installed across many different IPTV devices and works with M3U Playlists which your IPTV provider normally sends out.
What Is Net IPTV?
Net IPTV is an IPTV player app that lets you stream IPTV channels from many different IPTV providers across the globe.
With Net IPTV being an IPTV player app it’s very similar to using apps such as Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus where you simply install the app on your favorite IPTV device and stream the content that is provided by an IPTV provider.
What Is Smart IPTV?
Smart IPTV is an IPTV player app that is made for the likes of Smart TVs, Android devices, and more devices to stream content from an IPTV provider and watch all streams and channels they provide.
Net IPTV VS Smart IPTV Comparasion
Now we will get that to the showdown between these heavy-hitting IPTV player applications to see which one has the edge and which features are better.
We have provided a table of the benefits and features of both Net IPTV and Smart IPTV.
Features of Net IPTV
|Feature Name||NET IPTV|
|Free Or Paid?||Net IPTV has both a free version and paid version of their app|
|Compatable Devices||Smart TV, Firesticks, Androids and more|
|Advantages||1.Has a very clean and easy to use interface
2. Supports M3U URL playlists
3. Can add multiple M3U playlists from different providers.
4. Add own channels to favourite categories
5. Has a good channel search function built in
6. Can change subtitle languages and stream languages
|Disadvantages||1. The free version of the app only lets you use it for 7 days and then you need to pay for the premium version of Net IPTV|
|Download Link||Can download from all major app stores such as Amazon, Google play store of directly from HERE|
Now we will jump into all the advantages and benefits of the well-known app Smart IPTV.
Features of Smart IPTV
|Feature Name||Smart IPTV|
|Free Or Paid?||Smart IPTV has both a free version and paid version of their app|
|Compatable Devices||Smart TV, Firesticks, Androids, MAGs and more|
|Advantages||1. Can use both your IPTV providrs M3U url and EPG XML urls.
2. A little more snappier and faster than Net IPTV
3. Search all VOD and Channels within the app
4. Take advantage of many different IPTV protocols when streaming.
|Disadvantages||1. You can not download thi app on Apple iOS devices such as apple TVs, iPhones or iPads|
|Download Link||Can download from Google play store or directly from HERE|
What Are Some Of The Similar Features Between Smart IPTV And Net IPTV?
Here are some of the main similarities between both the IPTV player apps:
- Supports all main IPTV protocols
- Supports multi-devices
- Supports M3U URL playlists
- Both have nice-looking user interfaces
- Both are easy to use
Now we will look at how you can install both Net IPTV and Smart IPTV on your IPTV devices.
How To Install Smart IPTV On A Smart TV (LG, Samsung)
This is quite a straightforward process you just need to head to your official app store built into either your Samsung smart TV or LG TV.
Quickly set up IPTV using The Best Online IPTV Player.
Then search for Smart IPTV and download and install the IPTV app.
Once you have installed the app on your Smart TV you can find it by going into your apps on the TV or simply searching SIPTV or Smart IPTV.
How To Enter Your IPTV Providers M3U URL Into The Smart IPTV App<H3>
- Head over to Smart IPTV’s official website
- Put the Mac code the app provides you with into MAC: section on their website
- Enter the M3U playlist URL your IPTV supplier gave you into the URL: field
- Enter the EPG url your provider gave you into the EPG: field
- Tick both the save online checkbox and then Detect EPG checkbox
- Finally, click on send and this will remotely upload the channels now you just need to restart the Smart IPTV app.
How To Enter Your IPTV Providers M3U URL Into NET IPTV App
- From your IPTV devices app store search for “NET IPTV” then download and install the app
- Enter the MAC address from the NET IPTV app HERE into the Upload M3U/URL field
- Tick the I’m not a robot checkbox
- Now choose the black button labeled Add list
- Now the app will see the M3U url playlist has been uploaded and now you can choose it on the NET IPTV app.
NET IPTV VS Smart IPTV FAQ
Is both Net IPTV and Smart IPTV legal to use?
Yes, both apps are legal to use and can be put on many different IPTV devices, and are available from the majority of app stores from Amazon, Google, and Apple iOS store.
Does the app offer an IPTV service?
No, you will need to purchase an IPTV subscription from an IPTV provider such as Strong IPTV or any other IPTV provider.
Are Net IPTV And Smart IPTV Safe To Use?
Yes as you can download both apps directly from any app store and both are well-recognized in the IPTV community.
Do Smart IPTV And Net IPTV Allow Full HD Streaming?
Yes, you can watch full HD streams on both apps as well as 4K streams depending on if your IPTV provider has these types of channels.
We have compared Net IPTV VS Smart IPTV so you can make a decision on which one you would like to install or use. We also recommend testing both to see which one you prefer from both of these great IPTV applications.