In this guide, we cover how to install purple player for your firestick or amazon devices. This app has a nice-looking user interface and is easy to use.
Please note: You will need a quality IPTV service when using Purple IPTV Player we suggest clicking here to get the best IPTV around.
What Is Purple Smart TV Player?
Purple Player is an IPTV app that works across many different IPTV devices such as Androids, Firesticks, Apple devices, Desktop, Samsung Smart TV, and LG Smart TVs.
The good thing with Purple smart tv player is you can customize the app once inside and even have it branded to your company if you are an IPTV provider.
STRONG IPTV TIP: Prior to venturing down this path, it’s important to understand that these third-party applications haven’t been vetted by a trusted source.
This is why we suggest always using a VPN which will encrypt your connection to the Internet when using these various streaming APKs and add-ons.
Features Of Purple Smart TV Player
- Has parental control
- Record IPTV streams
- Built-in VPN
- Have different users per IPTV Provider
- Easy to use
- Supports Multi Devices
Another bonus with purple player is that it supports Xtream Codes API which means if you only get a username, password, and server URL from your IPTV supplier you can just enter these details in the app.
It also supports VOD, Catch Up, EPG, and more.
Installing Purple Player On Your Firestick
If you are using an android device that is not a firestick you can easily search “IPTV Smart Purple Player” in the Google Play store and download this IPTV app for free.
If you are using a firestick you will need to follow the below steps:
First, you will need to make sure you have the app called Downloader installed on your firestick if not follow the below steps.
- From the firestick home screen choose Find
- Now type in the word Downloader and click the orange icon
- Choose Download to start downloading the app
Once you have the app downloader installed you will need to enable install apps from unknown sources.
- From the firestick home screen choose settings (little settings cog)
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click Developer Options
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources
- Make sure to choose ON
- Click Turn On on the confirmation notification box
Now it’s time to install purple player on your firestick so follow the below steps.
- Open the Downloader app and click on the URL bar
- Enter this URL tinyurl.com/purpleplayeriptv and click Go
- The IPTV Smart Purple Player will start to download
- Once finished click Install
- Now click Open
That’s it you will have the IPTV Smart Purple Player installed on your Amazon device.
How To Set Up Purple Player
Now that you have the app installed you will want to open the app and you will be met with the screen below.
1. Now choose to skip the registration.
2. Click on the Add Playlist button in the top right-hand corner of the TV screen.
3. Choose the icon Login With Xtream URL
4. Now here you will enter the IPTV details your provider sent you into these fields.
5. Now click Login
That’s it your Purple IPTV player has been set up with your IPTV provider so you can go into any of the icons and enjoy the best of what IPTV has to offer.
IPTV Smart Purple Player is a great app with a lot of functionality such as catch-up TV, Recordings, Favourites, and more.
It matches IPTV smarters when it comes to functionality and also is a pleasure on the eye the layout of the IPTV app.
If this guide has helped you be sure to give it a share.