In this article we teach you how you can install Quzu IPTV across many different IPTV devices you own whether that’s an Amazon Firestick, Smart TV, or more, then our how to install Quzu IPTV on all devices will have you covered.
Looking to pair up the Quzu IPTV app with the best iptv provider around then be sure to check out Strong IPTV by clicking the URL below.
What Is Quzu IPTV
Quzu IPTV is a multimedia IPTV player app that allows you to watch IPTV channels from your favorite IPTV provider.
With Quzu IPTV you can load in IPTV playlists to store local files if you choose to record any IPTV channels.
You have the option to use Xtream-Codes API which is the easiest way to get your IPTV on the app by simply using the server URL, username, and password which your IPTV provider provides you.
With this app, you also get the option of entering the M3U URL if you prefer adding the IPTV streams this way but we would always recommend the Xtream-Codes API way as it’s quick and also comes with a full EPG.
A bonus with Quzu IPTV is it also has a built-in IPTV player so no need to mess around trying to add in external players such as VLC media player etc.
Features Of Quzu IPTV
- Supports Chromecast mirroring
- Supports multiple languages
- Streams in both standard definition and High definition
- Can organize your favorite channels into a favorites category
- Can add in parental control for any adult xxx channels or categories
What Devices Does Quzu IPTV Work On
Quzu IPTV is a multi-platform IPTV app meaning the developers have made it work across many different apps which are mentioned below:
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- iOS Devices
- Amazon Firestick (all other Amazon devices)
- Android devices
How To Install Quzu IPTV On A Android Device
If you own an Android device then you can sideload the Quzu IPTV app on your Android box or Android smartphone as it’s not available within the Google Play Store.
- Make sure on your Android device you have turned “install unknown apps” on within the settings menu.
- Now click the following link Download Quzu IPTV APK which will automatically download the app.
- Now install the Quzu IPTV app.
How To Install Quzu IPTV On A iOS Device (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
Luckily this is very easy as the app is available to install right from the Apple iOS app store.
- Open the iOS app store on your Apple device.
- Search for Quzu IPTV or Click This Link.
- Click on the Get button to start downloading and installing the IPTV application.
- Once installed click open to start the app.
How To Install Quzu IPTV On A Samsung Smart TV
With all Samsung Smart TVs running Tizen OS which is based on the Android operating system, you can install the Quzu IPTV app across all Samsung smart TVs.
- Go into the Samsung Smart Hub then search “Quzu IPTV”.
- Once found click on download to install the app
How To Install Quzu IPTV On A LG Smart TV
If you are using an LG smart TV then you will need to follow the below to install this Android IPTV player on your LG TV.
- Make sure your LG smart TV is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Go into the LG app store.
- Use the search bar and search for Quzu IPTV.
- Now click on download which will download and install the app on your LGTV.
How To Install Quzu IPTV On A Windows PC
If you have either a PC or laptop which is running Windows you will need to use an Android emulator called bluestacks which will allow you to run this Android-based IPTV app on your Windows PC.
- Go to BlueStacks and download the Windows program.
- Open BlueStacks once it has downloaded and you have installed it.
- Now download the Quzu IPTV player app from HERE.
- Now once BlueStacks has opened choose the icon down the right-hand side labelled “Install apk”.
- Choose the Quzu IPTV APK you have just downloaded to your Windows PC or laptop.
- Wait for the APK to install inside of BlueStacks.
- Now choose the new app icon from BlueStacks main screen to open Quzu IPTV.
How To Install Quzu IPTV On A Amazon Firestick (Or Any Amazon Device)
By now we guess you may be very accustomed to sideloading apps on your Amazon Firestick or Amazon device using the downloader app it’s the same process for all Android APK-based applications.
- Download the app named Downloader on your Amazon Firestick.
- Inside the Downloader app type this URL “https://tinyurl.com/mr5b5exw” then click go.
- Then choose download and finally install to add Quzu IPTV to your Amazon device.
Is Quzu IPTV App Safe to Use?
With Quzu IPTV not being available in the Google Play Store some people wonder if this IPTV player is not safe to use, the answer is it’s perfectly safe to use on any IPTV device you own.
The reason why the Quzu IPTV app is not in the Google Play Store is sometimes Google receives notices about apps being for IPTV usage and has to take the IPTV app away from their app store.
What Is The Price Of The Quzu IPTV Player App
If you are using an Android device you can download and use the Quzu IPTV app for free.
You can also download and install Quzu IPTV app for free with iOs devices and on LG smart TVs and Samsung Smart TVs.
But if you want the premium features of the Quzu app then you will need to pay $6.99 if using a iOS device or if using a Smart TV it will be $8.99 to access all the premium features of the Quzu IPTV player.
Quzu IPTV player is a great IPTV multimedia player which can support all your IPTV needs and has good usability. We hope this guide on how to install the Quzu IPTV app on all devices has helped you with testing out this IPTV player.