Sometimes there comes a time when you are out and about and need a quick and easy way to access IPTV on your smartphone, chrome browser, or laptop without needing to use any IPTV-based applications.
Well in this guide we will be showing you how to do just that with the best online IPTV player you can quickly set up and get IPTV working.
The Best Online IPTV Player
With the best online IPTV player, you will be able to simply upload your M3U file or IPTV M3U URL from your IPTV provider and get access to all your provider’s IPTV channels for when you’re on the move.
To access the online player you will need to copy and paste the URL below into your web browser.
Now once you have either your IPTV provider’s M3U URL or the M3U file itself follow the below steps.
- Head over to the website mentioned above
- Under the IPTV Playlist URL enter in your M3U URL Playlist link you got from your IPTV provider
- Then you will see a button labeled Watch click on it
- Now allow around 10 seconds for the channels to load
- After the channels are loaded you will see all the channels on the left-hand side so can click on one to open it
To make it easier to navigate and find channels we recommend using the “search for” function at the top of the screen by putting in whichever channel you want to watch and clicking the search icon.
There you have it the best online IPTV player to use when you’re in a hurry and need to load up some IPTV channels quickly.