If you have been using Kodi for a while you may have heard of IPTV Merge but not known what it is used for.
Make sure to get The Best IPTV Provider For Kodi to make sure you get the best IPTV experience when you’re using Kodi.
In this article, we will be explaining what IPTV merge is.
What Is IPTV Merge?
IPTV Merge is a Kodi add-on that works alongside the PVR IPTV simple client which will allow you to access multiple IPTv playlists all from within one place.
The Kodi plugin will come in handy if you use more than one iptv provider or want to split your M3U playlist into smaller playlists for ease of use.
With Kodi being a great media center that you can install on any Android-based device, Amazon device, Firestick, and Windows PC you have the option to then install this great Kodi addon.
How To Install IPTV Merge In Kodi
First, you will need to make sure you have Kodi installed on your IPTV-enabled device.
If you’re looking for a quick way to install Kodi on your
firestick then see our How to Install Kodi On Your Amazon Firestick Using The Remote Only.
Once you have installed Kodi on your device then follow the below steps to install the IPTV Merge plugin into Kodi.
- Click the settings icon inside of Kodi
- Choose System
- Go to Unknown Sources and make sure this is enabled
- Choose yes for the notice pop up
- Go back to the System page
- Go into File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Then click on None
- Now put in this URL https://k.slyguy.xyz then click OK
- Change the name to what you want in the media source name
- Click back on your remote
- Go into Add-ons
- Choose “Install from zip folder”
- Click ok on the prompt box
- Choose the name you choose from Step 10
- Click on repository.slyguy.zip
- Now wait for the plugin to install you will see “Name Repository Add-on installed” Once finished
- Now choose “Install from repository”
- Then choose SlyGuy repository
- Then click on Program add-ons
- Choose IPTV Merge
- Click on the Install icon
- If you see a pop-up box choose OK
- Wait for IPTV Merge to install
- Then finally click on Open
That’s it you will now have the IPTV merge Kodi addon installed on your Kodi.
Let’s see how to use the plugin.
How To Use IPTV Merge?
Once you have installed IPTV Merge it’s time to add the different M3U playlists you have to the app so let’s see how to do this.
- Choose Playlists
- click Add Playlist
- Select another the Playlist URL or the file you have downloaded from your IPTV provider
Now that’s it, you can add playlists this way and then choose each playlist separately when watching IPTV from your IPTV supplier, etc.
Is IPTV Marge Legal to Use?
Yes IPTV Merge is 100% legal to use with it being just a Kodi plugin so no copyright issues.
Also, IPTV Merge is available in the public domain and can be used for free public use.
IPTV Marge FAQ
How to Install IPTV Merge?
Installing IPTV Merge is a straightforward process you will need to follow the steps we have laid out in this article.
Does IPTV Merge Only Work With Certain Builds And Version Of Kodi?
No IPTV Merge will work on all builds and versions of Kodi that you may be using as this is just a plugin that works with PVR IPTV simple client.
Should I Use A VPN With Kodi And IPTV Merge?
Yes, we always recommend using a VPN when using Kodi and streaming anything from Kodi. This can be from streaming movies to streaming IPTV, it’s always wise to use a VPN.
You can get the best VPN for Kodi and save up to 82% Off now.
We have answered what is IPTV merge and also shown you how you can use this great little Kodi add-on as well as how to use IPTV merge.