- 1 What Is TVAddons Repo For Kodi
- 2 How To Install TVAddons On Kodi
- 3 How To Update TVAddons Repo On Kodi
- 4 Update TVAddons In Kodi
- 5 TVAddons Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 6 Conclusion
TVAddons Repo is arguably one of the best Kodi repos to add to your Kodi enabled device as this is a repository but inside has lots of Kodi addons you can install from Video addons, Music addons, program add-ons, and much more amazing addons.
A quick note: before you install TVaddons you must use a VPN to protect your IP address and privacy and we highly recommend using THIS VPN with it being the best VPN for Kodi and also has the best offers, speeds, and is multi-device.
What Is TVAddons Repo For Kodi
TVAddons is a repository made for Kodi which has great live tv addons packaged in and also has program addons for Kodi such as Pictures, Music, Subtitles, and much more.
TVAddons repo is updated frequently by the devs which makes sure for us the users that it’s a pleasant experience and most of the add-ons work without giving us too much hassle which is what you want with any Kodi addon.
Just some of the great addons within this TVaddons repository are
- Telly Ads
- and many more
We highly recommend using TVAddons alongside the Genesis Reloaded Kodi Video Addon to get the best from your Kodi experience.
Also, it would be best to have a quality IPTV service such as Strong IPTVto complement Kodi and you will be able to get 13,000+ HD channels and a massive endless library of VOD as well.
How To Install TVAddons On Kodi
You will now see how to install this great addon inside Kodi no matter if you are using Kodi 17, 18, or 19 this will work across all versions of Kodi.
Before we begin make sure you have enabled the unknown sources setting to do this follow the below
How To Enable Unknown Sources Setting Kodi
To do this it is quite straightforward and will allow you to be able to follow the rest of the guide and install TVaddon without any issues so let’s enable this setting:
- From the Kodi home screen click on the Settings icon
- Now go into System
- Make sure the last setting is changed to ‘Advanced’ or ‘Expert’ from ‘Basic’
- Once that has been done go to Addons in the left-hand menu
- Then toggle the Unknown Sources to ON
- You will see a notification choose Yes
Ok with the above done you can now install 3rd party addons into Kodi without any issues.
Now it’s time to install TVaddons repo into Kodi so follow the below steps.
- From the Kodi Home Screen choose the Settings Cog icon
- Open File Manager
- Now choose Add Source
- Select None
- Add in this URL http://fusion.tvaddons.co then click Ok
- In the name put anything you like but you can call it Fusion then click ok
- Now click ok again
Now once you have added the Kodi repository source in you will need to go back a step so you are inside Settings –> System and follow the below:
- Go inside the Add-ons icon
- Choose install from zip folder
- Now find Fusion (or what you called it in the previous steps)
- Now choose Kodi Repos then English and select the repository which looks like this repository.xmbchub.x.x.x.zip
- Once you have selected it wait for the installation of TVaddons notification to appear
There you go you now have the TVaddon Repo installed in Kodi but to access it you will need to follow the below:
- Go into System
- Then into Add-ons
- Now choose Install From Repository
- Then into TVaddons Repository
- Now select your favorite Addons
The above steps will be used when you want to install the best Kodi addons and more using the TVaddons repo library to make life much easier.
How To Update TVAddons Repo On Kodi
Once you have installed TVaddons Repo you must keep it up to date to make sure you can download the latest working addons and have no problems.
So make sure you do the below around once a month you will need to make sure TVaddons Repo is fully updated to avoid potential problems with your TVaddons being on an older version.
Update TVAddons In Kodi
See the below on how to keep TVAddons updated on your Kodi installation.
- From the Kodi home screen open Addons
- Now click on the package installer icon (blue box icon in the top left)
- Select Addon Repository
- Find the TVAddons repo and click it
- Now you will see an Update icon so click on Update
- You will see the latest version of TVAddon so click on it and wait until it has been installed
Also if you do not want to manually update TVAddons every month or so then you can enable Auto-Update from the settings to make sure when a new version is released TVAddons will update itself automatically.
TVAddons Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We sometimes get emails and people ask us questions about the TVAddons Repo so we will give a list of the most frequently asked questions about TVAddons to answer any questions you may have.
Does TVAddons Repo Still Work In 2021
Yes, TVaddons still works in 2021 fine it did shut down for a few months in 2020 but all has been running perfectly fine since.
Is TVAddons Free To Use
Yes, you can use TVaddons for free and enjoy all the great content it has to offer.
Do I Need A VPN For TVaddons
Technically no you don’t need one but you will want to use one as without using a VPN not much will work correctly and your IP can leak and other privacy issues leaving you open to legal trouble. So we strongly recommend using the TVaddons and Kodi VPN which is the best VPN for Kodi with great speeds and options.
If I Delete TVAddons Will I Lose Other Addons
No, you are completely fine to delete TVAddons and any other Kodi addon you installed through the TVAddons Repostrity will remain on your Kodi even if you choose to delete TVaddons.
TVaddons is one of the best Kodi addons around and has been for a while due to it having so many addons inside to choose from. You can watch Live TV, Movies, Music, Kids, and more content using just this addon and have so many choices or add-ons to choose from.
We hope this how to install TVAddons Repo on Kodi (2021 Update) has helped you get the best out of Kodi, if so then be sure to give this guide a share.